“Over the past decade, China has become an increasingly integral source of aid and foreign direct investment (FDI) for Latin America and the Caribbean. Rising levels of FDI and trade over time reflect deepening relationships between China and the Caribbean. China continues to strengthen its ties throughout the Caribbean.” – Chinese FDI in the Caribbean
Who Should Attend: Officials, Real Estate Developers, Project Owners, Attorneys, Equity Funds, Banks, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Tax Advisors, Accountants, Insurance Companies, Tourism Promoters, Migration Agents.
Main Topics: Chinese Investments in Puerto Rico and Caribbean; Alternative Financing for Real Estate and Hotel Projects; Chinese Investments for Infrastructure; Puerto Rico: Act 20 / Act 22 Tax Incentives for Foreign Investors; Caribbean Economic Citizenship Programs; Education and Tourism Opportunities; and more.
VIP Speakers & Panelists (Partial):
- Juan Carlos Suarez, Esq., Deputy Secretary of The Puerto Rico Department of Economic Development
- Rubi Rodriguez Bustillo, Esq. Deputy Director of The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Regional Center
- Luis D. Muniz Martinez, Deputy Director of The Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- Minister Alexandra Otway-Noel, Grenada Ministry of Tourism
- Lisa Farrell-Davis, Assistant Secretary of the Citizenship By Investment Unit, St Kitts and Nevis
- Orin A. L. Roberts, Senior Manager, Citizenship By Investment Unit, St Kitts and Nevis
- Emmanuel Nanthan, Director of Citizenship by Investment Unit, Dominica
- Thomas Anthony, Acting CEO, Antigua Citizenship Program
- Edgar Rios, Esq., Pietrantoni Méndez & Alvarez LLC
- Margaret Pena Juvelier, Founder & President Puerto Rico Sotheby’s International Realty
- Rick Newman, CEO of Flagship Services Corp.
- Brian Su, CEO of Artisan Business Group, Inc.
FORUM Information & Registration: chinacaribbeanforum.com